- We accept bookings by hours, incremented by 1/2 hour with one hour requirement.
It will take about one hour per player to finish 18-holes. But it strongly depends on players. Some more, some less.
- Customers are responsible for the entire time reserved even though they need to leave early.
So, change your booking details when you need to change it.
- If you want to extend your time on-site, you can extend it by 1/2 hour increments if there is availability.
- Your group will play together in a private room. Four (4) is the maximum number of people in a room.
- Every customer should be thirteen (13) years of age or older.
- We do not provide rental clubs. Please bring your own golf clubs.
- Please be on time or early, otherwise your timer will start at your tee time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You can cancel or change your booking details by 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Same day booking is not supposed to be cancelled.
- If customers are late (more than half an hour) without notice, their booking will be cancelled and marked as no-shows.
- No-shows and last minute cancellations will have their booking privileges suspended in the future.
- When we think it’s necessary, we will double-check with you to prevent no-shows or last minute cancellations. If we cannot reach you, your booking will be cancelled. So provide us correct cell phone number of yours.
- Even though we have tried hard to prevent no-shows or last minute cancellations, there are still some of them.
- To prevent no-shows or last minute cancellations, we may ask customers for deposit.
- Deposit will be used toward their golf fee when they show up.
- Deposit will be returned to the senders if they make proper cancellations.
- Deposit will be the penalty to no-shows or last minute cancellations, so it will not be returned.
- Details will be discussed with the customers who may need to make deposit.